- Lucky You
- Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore chick flick — There will be three people who watch it this weekend
- Spider-Man 3
- Oh hell yes!!!
- The Flock
- No clue
- 28 Weeks Later
- This is the sequel to a pretty sweet zombie movie. If you haven’t seen the first one, do.
- Delta Farce
- That “Git ‘r Done” dude invades Mexico. My Spidey Sense is telling me this’ll suck.
- Georgie Rule
- Jane Fonda and Lindsey Lohan. The one movie that’ll suck more than Delta Farce.
- The Salon
- Might be a Barbershop rip-off.
- Never heard of this one. But it’s got that hot chick from 24 in it.
- Shrek the Third
- Another third movie in an outstanding series.
- Never heard of it, but it’s an Ashley Judd movie. Which means it’ll probably be worth a Netflix.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
- Our third threequel, for those counting. I hope it’s better than the last one.
- No idea
- Knocked Up
- This is that movie about the couple who have a kid, meet, then fall in love. Might be sweet. Might make you wanna gag.
- Mr. Brooks
- Never heard of it, but it’s got Costner. Hmmmm, that means it’ll be a three-hour bore-fest. I think I’ll skip this one.
- Surf’s Up
- Yeah, I have no clue either.
- Hostel 2
- I never saw the first one, but heard it was a decent slasher flick. This one should be slashier
- Ocean’s 13
- 11 was great, 12 was ok. Hopefully we’ll get lucky with 13. (Fourth threequel)
- Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- Hey, it might not suck. I mean, the Silver Surfer is cool, right? Yeah….it’ll suck.
- I don’t think this one’s about dogs.
- Nancy Drew
- You’ve got to be kidding me…
- DOA: Dead or Alive
- Yeah, that DOA. A videogame, for those of who who have never heard of it. And yes, this will suck like a roundhouse to the balls.
- A Mighty Heart
- Never heard of it. But sounds like a movie based off an Oprah book. Excited yet?
- September Dawn
- At first I thought this was a Neil Diamond movie, but then I remembered his song was called September Morn. So this’ll probably suck.
- Evan Almighty
- Whew, the weekend is saved.
- Die Hard 4.0
- Live Free or Die Hard. I just saw Rocky Balboa and it was cool. Maybe Bruce Willis can still be cool at 60.
- It’s Pixelworks doing a movie about a french rat. A movie set in France….I wonder if Jean Reno is in it?
- Death at a Funeral
- I wonder if they’re trying to be clever here…
- Yep. Transformers. What’s cool — they got most of the voices from the animated series. What’s bad — This is a Michael Bay film
- License to Wed
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA — gag
- This is about a hotel room, not a historical epic 84 years before Columbus. Crap.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- I’m excited about the movie. I’m not too excited about the “Why’d they cut that out” discussions. 🙂
- The Strangers
- OK, what do you think about any movie a studio dumps on the same weekend as Harry Potter? You called it…. crapfest.
- I think this is based on a musical? That just makes me giddy. /rollseyes
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
- Adam Sandler goes gay on us. I guess this fits for this weekend with Hairspray also on tap.
- I Know Who Killed Me
- I liked the title, then I saw that this is a Lindsey Lohan movie and got sad because we all know she don’t know shit.
- No Reservations
- Oh I got plenty about this one.
- The Simpsons Movie
- Can I go without making a “Doh!” joke?
- A story about two warewolf clans warring over a 12 yr old boy. Doh!
- Charlie Bartlett
- Robert Downy Jr. movie. No clue.
- The Bourne Ultimatum
- Our fifth threequel of the summer. I saw the trailer today and it’s gonna rock!
- Hot Rod
- The stuntman movie that sounds like gay porn. I think I’ll pass.
- Resurrecting the Champ
- This could have been the title to Rocky VI.
- Yeah, it’s the Saturday morning cartoon dog…in a movie. Who knew?
- Bratz: The Movie
- A movie about how little girls can dress like ho’s. Just what we needed!
- Rocket Science
- No clue.
- Rush Hour 3
- Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? This’ll be hilarious. (Sixth threequel).
- The movie sites are calling this “The next Princess Bride.” While bordering on blasphemy, I have my doubts.
And there ya have it. six threequels, plus many other sequels. Could be….interesting. But, there are a few good ones.